SHDA’s mission is to continually improve, through education and services, the proficiency of Security Distributors in order that they are the most effective and efficient conduit to the marketplace.
47th Annual Industry Advancement Summit
Monday, April 24 - Thursday, April 27, 2017
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak
Summit Quick Links
- Register now!
- View the brochure
- View event details
- Book your hotel room!
- Sign up for our Golf Tournament
- New this year - Round Robin Tennis
- Ben Silver Seminar featuring Sam Richter
- Advertising Opportunities
Service First Processing (SFP) is a leading provider of credit card and ACH / check processing services. We make accepting credit cards simple, efficient and more profitable for your company. SHDA and SFP have put together a special “members only program” that is designed to reduce your cost of credit card processing while improving your level of service and support.
This new member program can enhance your company’s profitability through 3 easy steps:
- SFP will provide your company a savings proposal based on your business unique processing needs and our consultative analysis.
- If you decide to try the SHDA / SFP program you will be provided with the necessary equipment and training as well as a 60 Day Trial Period.
- In addition to your initial cost reduction, ten percent (10%) of the net processing revenue that SFP generates from your account will be rebated back to you on an annual basis.
The SHDA sleeping room block at the host property, Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, is SOLD OUT! We recommend trying to make accommodations at one of the following hotels:
- Best Western Inn Suites Phoenix
(within walking distance of the host property)
1615 E Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Courtyard by Marriot Camelback
2101 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Located in: Town and Country Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America Phoenix Biltmore
5235 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Featured Partners & Services
News & Info
SHDA is pleased to announce that the organization is now a member of NAM, the National Association of Manufacturers. NAM is the largest manufacturing association in the United States, representing small and large manufacturers in every industrial sector and in all 50 states. Here is access to NAM’s weekly Economic Report, as well as the latest Global Manufacturing Update so you can stay on top of industry trends and global marketplace developments. We hope that you find this weekly information useful.
These great ideas to better market your business and services.
Education is a cornerstone of DHI - the content of our magazine, experiences at our events, variety of classes and technical schools, and opportunities to volunteer as an instructor or author, as well as our credential and certification programs that are highly respected marks of industry expertise. DHI education is important to becoming a door security + safety professional.
August 8-10, 2017